Student and looking for a summer job? Well, this is the call for you!
The Ministry for Education, Sport, Youth, Research and Innovation has officially launched its applications for Summer Work Opportunities Scheme 2022.
Who’s eligible to apply?
- Full-time students having finished compulsory secondary education
- Full-time students at the final year of studies (Year 11) *
- Post-Secondary and Tertiary Level students
Where should you apply?
- You can apply online
Make sure to prepare the following:
- Scans of both sides of their Identity Card
- Any other documents requested in the call for applications
* Students who will finish compulsory secondary education during the current scholastic year are required to submit a declaration from the respective Head of School. This must be also uploaded online
More information about this scheme can be found on the Ministry’s website.
Applications will remain open till 27 May 2022 (12:00pm).
Did you find this useful?
Let us know via our socials!