Here’s a simple and delicious dessert idea!
Perfect as a gift to prepare for Valentine’s Day whilst sharIng it with your other half 🥰
Some important points before we start:
- Total time to make: Approx. 20 minutes
- Vegan friendly
- Gluten free
- Nut free (omit nuts)
- 350g Fresh Strawberries
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- Toppings: desiccated coconut, chopped nuts, goji berries or cacao nibs
- Wash the strawberries and pat dry. Make sure the strawberries are completely dry prior to dipping them in the chocolate.
- Line a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt the 100g of chocolate in a bain-marie. Mix until fully melted.
- Hold the strawberry by the green stem, slowly dipping it into the chocolate until it almost reaches the top. Make sure all the sides are coated.
- Lift the strawberry and let the excess chocolate fall back into the bowl.
- Carefully place the strawberry on the prepared parchment paper. Sprinkle the chosen topping (e.g., desiccated coconuts, chopped nuts, goji berries or cacao nibs).
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the strawberries.
- Place the strawberries in the fridge for about 15 minutes, until the chocolate sets.
- Present them on a plate and finally… indulge!
Experiment and be creative with the toppings. After the chocolate sets, you may also dip the Chocolate-kissed Strawberries in some creamy nut butter!
Store these Chocolate-kissed Strawberries in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Hope you love this dessert as much as we do!
Be sure to share your delicious and exquisite creations via our socials, but mostly with the one you love the most! 😉